Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baked Ideas

I, for one, can't believe the holidays are right around the corner! When it comes to gift giving, isn't it better to give something you know won't end up for sale on eBay anytime soon?
I've chosen to give gifts of gourmet food or wine almost exclusively, for many years, and I'm always on the look-out for a clever and yummy gift (but one that doesn't look mass-produced) which is why I LOVE these yoga people from baked ideas so much! Ok, I know that was a run-on sentence, but that just shows you my enthusiasm for these gingerbreads :) I'm not the only one who's enthused with these cookies; They were featured in this month's O Magazine! They're baked fresh daily, and you can place an order on their site or call 212-925-9097 between 10am and 6pm EST.

Until my next post, please remember:
Suggestions tolerated, compliments always welcomed. Tell your friends, and visit often.
Sarah E for
acupofglee.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment