Thursday, August 14, 2008

OMG - Red Velvet Galore

OMG: Red Velvet Tea-Cup-Cakes! LOVE the presentation! I once visited a tea room that served dessert in a teacup. What a clever idea, no? When planning your special event, consider how you might use an item in an unexpected way: for example, I've used teacups to serve fruit salad. A customer of mine is going to have several teacups filled with fresh flowers on her guest tables (I hope she sends pictures!). Anyhoo, the gal who made these tea-cup-cakes is no longer updating her food blog (Ooh you tasty little things), but you can still get the recipe and read her older posts (click on the pic). Also, she makes great jewelry, so do check out her current blog Faeried Treasures. But wait, there's more! (warned you that I am obsessed with RV, right?) Check out these red velvet cake balls! This picture below is from Blogger: Bakerella (click on pic below to go to the recipe). But I must ask, why bake when you can buy them already made? (for those of you who don't know me, you'll soon learn that one of my fave pass-times is ordering on-line :o) You can order red velvet cake balls from Must Love Desserts.

Yummy? Hardly the word for such a decadent treat! I often picture myself sitting on a plush sofa eating bon-bons, but now?! That vision has changed: I am eating chocolate covered red velvet bon-bons. :)

Thanks for stopping by. Until my next post, please remember:

Suggestions tolerated, compliments always welcomed. Tell your friends, and visit often.
Sarah E for acupofglee.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I was googling and came across this and nearly died.
    Those look sooo good!

    ReplyDelete