Thursday, August 14, 2008

Divine and Scrumptious Red Velvet

One of the best parts of my job, is shopping for new and exciting items. You simply have to admit…there are so many great products out there. The use of the Internet has put the world at our fingertips. (But, it has put the WHOLE WORLD at our finger tips, which can be overwhelming!) To help make your life a little easier, I have taken on the task being your Personal Shopper. :) I will be posting my latest fave items and products here. I hope you enjoy and stop back often to see the latest and greatest.

Recently, I stumbled on theses most incredible Red Velvet Cookie Sandwiches. Now, I have to admit – I love EVERYTHING Red Velvet, so maybe I am a tad biased about these sandwich cookies, but don't they look amazing? The Cookie Sandwich Company, who says their cookies are “made of butter and love” offer these fine, “divine and scrumptious” cookies with white chocolate morsels and vanilla cream cheese spread. Take a bite of one! Oh, the cream cheese is so wonderfully smooth and the Red Velvet ….smooth as the name implies.

These cookies (offered in other awesome flavors, too) are available by the dozen and can be purchased from The Cookie Sandwich Company. Now there's nothing stopping you from throwing the most amazing dessert party! Make a few calls, get six dozen of these cookie sandwiches, and enjoy! (don’t forget to let us know how your dessert party turns out!)

Stop back soon for more from me, Sarah E; acupofglee.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment